Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Forward-looking customers seek strategic benefits from innovation and new business models. This course extends Business Value Specialist-level skills to address higher levels of transformation scope and complexity. Participants are encouraged to bring example Ã¢ÂÂreal lifeÃ¢ÂÂ situations into the sessions, as feasible, respecting confidentiality aspects.
Participants will be exposed to solutions and outcome-based selling situations involving multiple consumption models, timeframes for technology adoption and varied priorities among LoB / IT stakeholders. Sessions allow for significant interaction among attendees.
This course consists of both ELT and ILT components. There is a preparatory ELT course that provides an overview of outcome-based selling and provides additional knowledge and resources prior to taking the ILT version. There is post-ELT course that summarizes the learning and activities from the ILT and provides additional information for successful outcome-based selling. The ELT will also be accessed during the ILT for additional references, case studies, and templates.
- Understand the most useful tools and techniques and when to use them
- Evaluate and utilize new and advanced tools and techniques
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the architectural approach to Business Transformation
- Identify how to effectively coordinate your internal resources/stakeholders
- Manage your account team in the Architecture Consulting Lifecycle
- Recognize characteristics of customer engagement
- Identify root causes of current challenges and create a plan to address gaps
Topics covered include:
- Assessing business priorities and viewpoints of different senior executive stakeholders
- Addressing common challenges in selling multi-phase solutions with a business outcome focus
- Identifying and building services or solutions opportunities, where customers are implementing new business models or using innovation to drive change.
- Accelerating the purchase cycle, by leveraging structured sales techniques, customer relationships and personal influence.
- Helping customers identify user readiness and address deployment / adoption considerations
- Managing stakeholders and presenting to CxOs.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.