The VersaStack solution by Cisco and IBM is an integrated infrastructure designed for cloud and enterprise application deployments. It combines the performance and innovation of the Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure with the versatility and efficiency of the IBM Storwize storage system. The VersaStack solution is backed by Cisco Validated Designs to provide a faster delivery of applications, greater IT efficiency, and less risk. The VersaStack solution is Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) ready.
Our 1-day training is designed for account managers who are focused on VersaStack solutions. The course covers the main VersaStack components with their technologies and benefits as well as different design examples for small, medium and large enterprises.
Who should attend
Account managers, Channel Partners and Resellers who are focused on VersaStack design solutions
Our instructor-led workshop is designed to enable an Account Manager to sell the VersaStack solution and associated vision and to engage customers in a conversation about the benefits of the integrated infrastructure solution. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the architecture, features and components of VersaStack including Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches, Cisco MDS 9100, Cisco UCS and IBM Storwize V7000
- Describe VersaStack benefits
- Identify VersaStack workload sizing and technical specifications
- Describing Data Center Architecture
- Describing VersaStack Benefits
- Identifying VersaStack Architecture Components
- Describing Cisco Nexus Data Center Product Portfolio
- Describing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Family
- Licensing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches
- Describing Cisco NX-OS Mode Versus ACI mode
- Describing Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches Product Portfolio
- Describing Cisco MDS 9100 Fabric Switches
- Licensing Cisco MDS 9100 Fabric Switches
- Describing IBM Storwize Storage System Product Portfolio
- Describing IBM Storwize V7000 Unified Storage System
- Describing IBM Storwize V7000 Unified Enclosures and RAID Arrays
- Features and Licensing of IBM Storwize V7000 Unified Storage
- Describing Cisco UCS Product Portfolio
- Describing Cisco UCS User Interfaces and Management Tools
- Describing Cisco UCS Physical Connectivity and Licensing
- Describing RBAC and Organizations
- Describing Service Profile and Templates
- Describing Networking in VMware
- Describing Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
VersaStack Sizing and Design
- Understanding VersaStack design
- Identifying implementation examples for VersaStack
Future VersaStack Innovations
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Overview
General knowledge of data center networking components and terminology and some experience of selling Data Center and/or Cisco solutions are desirable.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.