Who This Course Is For
Engineers who need to manage their projects better
Non-technical start-up founders who need to manage their technical co-founders or freelance developers whom they hire"
- Software managers
- Non-technical co-founders
- Software engineers
- Understand how to manage their unique projects
- Understand all the software development project management methodologies
- Manage and complete software projects
- Save money and time on not hiring wrong developers and not mis-managing the projects
- Increase the chances of success for your business by properly managing your developers to ensure that the project gets completed and the resulting product is of high quality
- Section 1: Start-up software project management fundamentals
- Section 3: Practical tips for working on projects
"There are no prereqs for this courseJust understand the very basics of how software is built"
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.