ISO 9001:2008 Overview
This course introduces the ISO 9001:2008 standard by presenting a brief history of the standard and then discussing the advantages this international model provides to any organization desiring to develop a quality management system built upon identifying the processes within a business, developing consistent production plans for that business and implementing structured improvements to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
This course will cover the aspects to becoming an internal auditor for ISO 9001:2008. You will understand the ISO 9001:2008 Requirements for a Quality system structure and documentation, plus Audit methodology and techniques. It will also cover and give Practice on Internal audit non-compliance and how to convert a written procedure to a process map or flowchart.
This course includes the following lessons:
- Background and Development of ISO 9001:2008
- The Structure and Requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- The Process Management Approach
- Audit Preparation and Planning
After completing this course, the student will be able to: - Understand the purpose of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008 Management Principles
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the management principles that are the basis for the ISO requirements
- Understand all sections of the ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Identify quality systems structure and documentation as well as what a quality system looks like
- Define audit methodology and techniques
- How to conduct an internal audit
- How to convert a written procedure to a process map or flowchart How to prepare an audit plan
- How to prepare audit interview questions
- What is objective evidence?
- What is the process audit planning?
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations of successfully completing your Course!Please take a moment to fill out the NERC survey below:SURVEY
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.