Radiation exposure from use of radioactive materials can cause adverse health effects. Using exposure controls and following safe work practices help minimize radiation exposures and prevent radiation contamination of work areas and equipment. After completing this course, learners will be able to identify safety issues associated with radioisotopes commonly used in the laboratory environment, describe health hazards associated with radiation, identify exposure control methods and monitoring techniques, and follow appropriate emergency procedures.
360training.com Creates Learners For Life
- 3.8 million learners in 176 countries
- Choose from over 6,000 courses
- Approved by over 450 regulators
- 3,600+ businesses use our freemium LMS
Learning on your time, your way!
- Online anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Advance at your own speed
- Learn & Upgrade your Life!