Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education
Why choose 360training.com?
- Quick and simple course completion
- Interactive courses that are 100% online
- Leading real estate training provider since 1999
- Approved and accredited by Michigan LARA
- New content - Sales Courses
What your registration includes:
- Committed, caring, 24/7 support, both online and over the phone
- Unlimited access to online courses until completion
- Coverage of all required LARA Michigan Law topics
- Official, printable certificate of completion
Steps to Michigan Real Estate License Renewal
Complete the Michigan Estate Continuing Education Courses.
Michigan real estate salespersons and brokers are required to complete 6 hours of continuing education each year their license is active. Two of the six course hours must be dedicated to legal updates. Therefore, each one of our packages have 4 hours of elective credit and 2 hours of required legal credit. At the end of the three year licensing cycle, the licensee must have 18 hours of continuing education completed.
Michigan 6 Hour CE Renewal Package #1
- Michigan Fair Housing
- Titles and Records
Michigan 6 Hour Real Estate CE Package #2
- Michigan Agency Law
- Ethics of Sustainability
Michigan 6 Hour CE Renewal Package #3
- Michigan Continuing Education Laws, Rules, and Court Cases
- Liens, Taxes and Foreclosures
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With 3 million customers, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Limited Time Only!!
Get a Learning Management System for FREE. Just purchase for 2 or more users and solve all your tracking and reporting needs.Learn More
Get industry-specific news & updates.