- Topic A: Process of identifying objectives
- Topic B: Process of establishing requirements
- Topic A: Gathering information about the other party
- Topic B: Estimating the other party's requirements
- Topic A: Determining concessions
- Topic B: Fundamentals of Logistics
- Topic A: Understanding the negotiation process
- Topic B: Communicating during a negotiation
- Topic B: Challenging negotiation situations
- Topic A: Control in negotiations
- Topic B: Negotiation tactics
- Topic B: Negotiation ethics
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.