- Understand sales terms and the elements of selling.
- Develop a professional sales image and character.
- Locate clients, connect with clients, and identify solutions for your clients.
- Create and deliver sales presentations, and handle objections.
- The Sales Process
- Elements of Selling
- Understanding Sales Terms
- Developing Your Character
- Managing Yourself
- Finding Your Clients
- Connecting With Your Clients
- Finding Solutions
- Anticipating Objections
- Creating a Sales Presentation
- Responding to Objections
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.