Facilitation: You Can Be a Facilitator
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
- Audience: Facilitators
Imagine yourself facilitating a major event featuring leading thinkers in your industry. You can lead discussions and bring out the best ideas from competing viewpoints. This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course is for anyone who may be leading a facilitation in the near future
In this How to Be a Facilitator course you will learn the following:
- The difference between being a good speaker and a good facilitator
- When and how to interrupt
- How not to speak too much or too little
- How to put the spotlight on other people ideas, not your own.
- How to introduce other people properly
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.