PowerPoint Presentations: Deliver a Non-Boring Presentation
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
Imagine delivering a PowerPoint presentation and people are actually paying attention and following your every word and slide. Wouldn't it be nice to know how to use PowerPoint so that it enhances your ideas and your messages rather than forcing people to zone out?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This is for anyone who has to give a PowerPoint presentation and doesn't want to bore the audience to death.
In this How to Deliver a PowerPoint Presentation course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the most common problems that destroy the effectiveness of PowerPoint Presentations.
- How to use PowerPoint to make your ideas more memorable.
- How to NOT use the PowerPoint slide as your own speaker notes.
- How to rehearse your PowerPoint presentation on video.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.