Public Speaking-How to Size Up Your Public Speaking Audience
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
- Audience: Public Speakers
Imagine being able to size up your public speaking audience before and during your speech. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you were in tune with the concerns of your audience? Wouldn't you like to know that everything you said was both relevant and understandable to your audience?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
- Anyone who faces challenging audiences or who wishes to become a better public speaker
- This is not for people who have a general fear of public speaking
In this How to Size up Your Public Speaking Audience course you will learn the following:
- How to prepare for an audience in advance
- How to read your audience while speaking
- How to use notes during your speech so that you can be looking at your audience most of the time
- What to do if your audience is tuning out
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.