Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services (MS-20697-2)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
- Audience: IT Professionals
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
- Software Assurance Value: 5
Students also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Device Registration.
To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced.
These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite which provide identity and access management, cloud-based device, application, and update management, and secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on any location within your corporate network.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations.
These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
This course is also intended to provide skills for individuals who seek to pass the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam.
This course is related to the course:
20697A-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Microsoft Intune.
- Manage updates and endpoint protection by using Microsoft Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Microsoft Intune.
This module explains the most current trends and information related to desktop and device management in the enterprise. It also provides an overview on how to extend device management to the cloud.
- Managing Windows 10 in the Enterprise
- Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Supporting Devices in the Enterprise
- Extending IT Management and Services to the Cloud
- Reading the Scenario
- Answering the Questions
- Manage Windows 10 in the enterprise.
- Manage a mobile workforce.
- Support devices in the enterprise.
- Extend IT management and services to the cloud.
This module explains the various deployment scenarios of Windows 10 and the considerations to keep in mind while performing these deployments. This module also explains how to deploy Windows 10 by using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK) and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). This module also explains how to maintain Windows 10 by using DISM and Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD).
- Overview of Windows 10 Enterprise Deployment
- Customizing Enterprise Desktop Deployments
- Deploying Windows 10 by Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Maintaining a Windows 10 Installation
- Managing Volume License Activation for Windows 10
- Configuring Custom Windows PE Boot Media
- Modifying a Custom Answer File by Using Windows SIM
- Installing a Reference Computer by Using an Answer File
- Preparing a Reference Computer by Using Sysprep
- Capturing a Reference Computer
- Creating and Configuring the MDT Deployment Share
- Creating a Task Sequence
- Deploying a Windows 10 Image by Using MDT
- Creating and Configuring a Windows ICD Provisioning Package
- Describe the deployment options for Windows 10 desktops.
- Customize enterprise desktop deployments.
- Deploy Windows 10 by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Maintain a Windows 10 installation.
- Manage volume license activation for Windows 10.
This module explains user states and user state virtualization and explains how to deploy and maintain user experience virtualization (UE-V). This module also explains how to use tools such as ScanState and LoadState to migrate user states.
- Managing User Profile and User State
- Implementing User State Virtualization by Using Group Policy
- Configuring User Experience Virtualization
- Managing User State Migration
- Configuring Roaming User Profiles and Folder Redirection
- Implementing and Configuring UE-V
- Creating and Customizing USMT XML Files
- Capturing and Restoring User State to a Target Computer
- Manage user profile and user state.
- Implement user state virtualization by using Group Policy.
- Configure UE-V.
- Manage user state migration.
This module explains the concept of identity and the methods to enhance identity security. This module also explains cloud identities and the use of Azure Active Directory Premium in enterprise organizations.
- Overview of Enterprise Identity
- Planning for Cloud Identity Integration
- Signing up for a Trial Microsoft Account
- Connecting a Microsoft Account to a Domain Account
- Signing Up for an Azure Active Directory Trial Subscription
- Joining Windows 10 to Azure Active Directory
- Describe the concept of enterprise identity.
- Plan for cloud identity integration.
This module explains how to manage Group Policy inheritance, administrative templates, and common enterprise desktop settings. This module also explains how to apply policies using targeting and filtering.
- Managing Group Policy Objects
- Configuring Enterprise Desktops Using Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Windows 10 by Using Group Policy
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences to Apply Drive and Printer Mapping
- Manage Group Policy objects.
- Configure enterprise desktops by using Group Policy.
- Describe Group Policy preferences.
This module explains how to implement Device Registrations and Work Folders. This module also explains how to configure and share data stored in Microsoft OneDrive.
- Overview of Data Access Solutions
- Implementing Device Registration
- Implementing Work Folders
- Managing Online Data Using Cloud-Based Storage Solutions
- Implementing Device Registration
- Configuring Work Folders
- Configuring OneDrive
- Describe the solutions for accessing data.
- Implement Device Registration.
- Implement Work Folders.
- Manage online data by using cloud-based storage solutions.
This module explains how to configure a virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess in Windows 10. This module also explains how to publish applications in Microsoft Azure RemoteApp.
- Overview of Remote Access Solutions
- Configuring VPN Access to Remote Networks
- Using DirectAccess with Windows 10
- Supporting RemoteApp
- Configuring the DirectAccess Server
- Configuring the DirectAccess Clients
- Validating Remote Connectivity
- Creating a RemoteApp Collection
- Publishing an Application Using Azure RemoteApp
- Validating Remote Connectivity
- Describe the types of remote access solutions.
- Configuring VPN access to remote networks.
- Use DirectAccess with Windows 10.
- Support RemoteApp.
This module explains how to create virtual switches, virtual hard disks, and virtual machines
- Installing and Configuring Client Hyper-V
- Configuring Virtual Switches
- Creating and Managing Virtual Hard Disks
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines
- Installing Client Hyper-V
- Creating a virtual machine
- Install and configure client Hyper-V.
- Configure virtual switches.
- Create and manage virtual hard disks.
- Create and manage virtual machines.
This module explains the use of the Enterprise Mobility Suite and its components, Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Rights Management, and Microsoft Intune.
- Overview of the Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Overview of Azure Active Directory Premium
- Overview of Azure Rights Management
- Overview of Microsoft Intune
- Signing Up for a Microsoft Intune Trial Subscription
- Adding Microsoft Intune Users
- Describe the use and components of the Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Manage directory services by using Azure Active Directory Premium.
- Protect devices by using Azure Rights Management.
- Explore the options in Microsoft Intune.
This module explains how to configure and assign configuration policies. This module also explains how to create Mobile Device Management (MDM) policies and enroll mobile devices to Intune.
- Deploying the Intune Client Software
- Overview of Microsoft Intune Policies
- Mobile Device Management Using Intune
- Installing the Intune Client Software
- Creating Intune Policies
- Configuring and Enrolling Mobile Devices into Microsoft Intune
- Deploying the Intune client software.
- Configure Intune policies.
- Manage mobile devices using Intune.
This module explains how to configure updates and Endpoint Protection settings and reports.
- Managing Updates Using Microsoft Intune
- Managing Endpoint Protection
- Configuring Updates in Microsoft Intune
- Configuring Endpoint Protection in Microsoft Intune
- Manage updates by using Intune.
- Manage Endpoint Protection.
This module explains how to use the Microsoft Intune Software Publisher and deploy applications to managed clients. This module also explains the use of certificate profiles, Wi-Fi profiles, and VPN profiles to control access to company resources.
- Overview of Application Management Using Intune
- The Application Deployment Process
- Controlling Access to Company Resources
- Uploading an Application to Microsoft Intune
- Deploying an Application to Managed Clients
- Configuring Profile Deployment
- Configuring Conditional Access Policies
- Describe application management by using Intune.
- Describe the application deployment process.
- Control access to company resources.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- At least two years of experience in the IT field.
- Attended Course 20697-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.