MCITP-Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Boot Camp
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This Boot Camp will prepare qualified Microsoft professionals to earn the Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 certification. In this intensive test preparation program where the goal is certification, you will receive targeted lectures based on the Microsoft domains of knowledge for the certification exams.
You must pass two exams to earn the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 certification, and you will take both during the Boot Camp. A fast-paced, rapid review session prior to each exam covers key material, providing comprehensive exam preparation.
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Key topics and concepts tested on the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 exams
- Structure of the exams and the most effective test-taking strategies
- Use Transcender test-preparation software to reinforce learning objectives, validate current knowledge, and review the most comprehensive and realistic exam questions
- Pinpoint your weak areas and strengthen them to ensure exam success
Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Perform a clean installation
- Upgrade to Windows 7 from previous versions of Windows
- Migrate user profiles
- Capture a system image
- Prepare a system image for deployment
- Deploy a system image
- Configure a VHD
- Configure devices
- Configure application compatibility
- Configure application restrictions
- Configure Internet Explorer
- Configure IPv4 network settings
- Configure IPv6 network settings
- Configure networking settings
- Configure Windows Firewall
- Configure remote management
- Configure shared resources
- Configure file and folder access
- Configure user account control (UAC)
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure BranchCache
- Configure BitLocker and BitLocker To Go
- Configure DirectAccess
- Configure mobility options
- Configure remote connections
- Configure updates to Windows 7
- Manage disks
- Monitor systems
- Configure performance settings
- Configure backup
- Configure system recovery options
- Configure file recovery options
- Identify and resolve new software installation issues
- Identify and resolve software configuration issues
- Identify cause of and resolve software failure issues
- Identify and resolve logon issues
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues
- Identify and resolve names resolution issues
- Identify and resolve network printer issues
- Identify and resolve performance issues
- Identify and resolve hardware failure issues
- Identify and resolve wireless connectivity issues
- Identify and resolve remote access issues
- Identify and resolve Windows Internet Explorer security issues
- Identify and resolve issues due to malicious software
- Identify and resolve encryption issues
- Identify and resolve software update issues
To ensure the successful completion of MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Boot Camp, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- At least three years of experience installing, configuring, and administering clients in a Windows networked environment
- Experience deploying operating systems and applications
- Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and with management tools such as the System Center suite of products
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.