Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
This course covers the administration basics of Office 365. Students will first learn how to get their domain ready and how to create and support users and groups. They will then learn about administrating mailboxes, contacts, policies and more.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics: Module 1 - Getting Your Domain Ready||NewPage||SCORM|
|Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics: Module 02 - Creating and Supporting Users and Groups||NewPage||SCORM|
|Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics: Module 03 - Administering Mailboxes, Contacts, Policies, and More||NewPage||SCORM|
SharePoint Overview, Creating Your First Site, Adding Content to the Team Site, Searching for Content
This package comprises of the following modules:
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics: Getting Your Domain Ready
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics: Creating and Supporting Users and Groups
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration Basics: Administering Mailboxes, Contacts, Policies, and More
Save Big With Group Enrollment
101+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.