Microsoft CRM 2015 Applications
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
This training will focus on MS CRM Sales and Service modules. The Sales module will describe the components used in MS Dynamics CRM Sales Management and explain how these can be applied to a variety of business scenarios. Training will also specify the record types that MS Dynamics CRM employs to track sales from potential to close. The Service module will teach the procedure of working with consumers in MS Dynamics CRM, including cost-effective resolution of services issues and customer complaints. This course will cover: Customer management, Lead, Order, Quote, Opportunity, Invoice Management, Case management, Knowledge base management, and Service Management.
Introduction to Microsoft CRM Online
- Module 1: Dynamics CRM Overview
- Module 2: Working with Dynamics CRM
- Module 3: Processes and Functional Scenarios
- Module 4: Working with Data
Customer Service Management
- Module 1: Customer Service Overview
- Module 2: Case Management
- Module 3: Knowledge Base
- Module 4: Queue Management
- Module 5: Entitlements
- Module 6: Analysis, Reporting, and Goals
- Module 7: Service Scheduling
- Module 1: Introduction to Sales Management
- Module 2: Lead Management
- Module 3: Working with Opportunity Records
- Module 4: Working with the Product Catalog
- Module 5: Sales Order Processing
- Module 6: Sales and Marketing
- Module 7: Goal Management
- Module 8: Sales Analysis
Subject Matter Expert
Koenig specializes in providing state-of-the-art technical training and certifications on all popular IT technologies available globally. The world class training at Koenig is offered through several innovative learning methods and delivery models to cater the unique requirements of a global customer base.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.