80575-Bank Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules.
- Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit their business needs.
- Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions. This includes bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such as checkbooks.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
- Perform the bank reconciliation process in Bank Reconciliation.
This module gives students a general overview of the features and benefits of using the Bank Reconciliation in an integrated environment. It also focuses on the setup procedures for Bank Reconciliation, and the options available to customize it to reflect the way your organization does business. This module also covers entering beginning balances for each checkbook in preparation for using Bank Reconciliation.
- Features and Benefits
- Bank Reconciliation Setup
- Checkbook Maintenance
- Transfer Existing Checkbooks to Bank Reconciliation
- Lab : Bank Reconciliation Setup
- Lab : Checkbook Setup
This module defines the ways that transactions can be entered and posted in Bank Reconciliation. The different types of transactions, receipts, and deposits that may be entered in Bank Reconciliation are discussed. This module also explains how each type of transaction may update the cash account balance in the General Ledger, the checkbook balance in Bank Reconciliation, or both.
- Bank Transaction Entry
- Enter Checks, Withdrawals and Adjustments
- Enter Receipt Transactions
- Miscellaneous Checks
- Bank Transfer Entry
- Deposit with Receipts
- Deposit without Receipts
- Clear Unused Receipts
- Lab : Enter an Outstanding Check
- Lab : Enter a Check Transaction
- Lab : Enter a Cash Receipt
- Lab : Printing a Check
- Lab : Enter a Bank Transfer
- Lab : Enter a Deposit with Receipts
- Lab : Enter a Deposit without Receipts
This module examines the steps that are required to reconcile a checkbook to the bank statement using Bank Reconciliation. The process to enter miscellaneous transactions and adjustments during the reconcile process is also covered in this module. Time is also spent discussing the transaction posting that occurs during the reconcile process.
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Select Bank Transactions
- Enter Adjustments and Reconcile
- Lab : Reconciling a Checkbook
This module examines the functionality available to maintain Bank Reconciliation records. The processes to void transactions, transfers, and deposits are covered. Time is also spent discussing the procedure for changing and deleting records and how to remove historical information from Bank Reconciliation and the effects of removing this type of history is discussed. The inquiry windows and some reports that can be generated from Bank Reconciliation are also discussed.
- Voiding Transactions
- Deleting Checkbooks
- Removing History
- Using Inquiries
- Report Options and Printing
- Report Groups
- Report List
- Lab : Removing History
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.