ABAP AS Authorization Concept (ADM940)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 3
- Language: English
- Audience: System Administrator Technology
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
- Learn about the elements, strategies, and tools of the SAP authorization concept
- Create and assign authorizations using the Role Administration / Profile Generator
- Know more about the principle usage of the NetWeaver Identity Management and Central User Administration (CUA)
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Working with Authorizations
- Authorization Concepts for Compliant Identity Management
- Working with Identity Management (IDM)
- Working with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Working with Compliant Identity Management (CIM)
- Designing an Authorization Concept for an AS ABAP based system
- Implementing an Authorization Concept for an AS ABAP based system
- Authorization Terminology
- Working with the Elements and Terms of an Authorization concept
- Checking authorization in an ABAP systems
- User Maintenance
- Working with different User sources
- Maintaining User
- Basic Role Maintenance
- Defining a role
- Defining authorizations in a role
- Defining customizing roles
- Creating composite roles
- Creating reference and derived roles
- Advanced Role Maintenance
- Using subtleties of the authorization maintenance
- Defining authorizations for system user
- Configure authorization environment
- Installing and Upgrade the role maintenance
- Configuring the role maintenance
- Defining system settings
- Analyzing authorization
- Transporting authorizations
- Integration into the Company Landscape
- Using the Central User Administration (CUA)
- Moving CUA into IDM
- Knowing other Topics of authorization concepts in the SAP Business Suite
- The concepts explained here are demonstrated using an SAP ECC system. For the most part, however, they can be applied to other components.
- A fundamental knowledge of the SAP environment is essential before attending to this course.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.