IBM Sterling Gentran: Basic for zSeries Mapping and Translation - 6T505G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and secure storage of events, flows, assets, and vulnerabilities. Suspected attacks and policy breaches are highlighted as offenses. In this course, you learn to navigate the user interface and how to investigate offenses. You search and analyze the information from which QRadar SIEM concluded a suspicious activity. Hands-on exercises reinforce the skills learned.
This basic course is suitable for security analysts, security technical architects, offense managers, network administrators, and system administrators.
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Security QRadar SIEM
- Unit 2: How QRadar SIEM collects security data
- Unit 3: Using the QRadar SIEM Dashboard
- Unit 4: Investigating an offense that is triggered by events
- Unit 5: Investigating the events of an offense
- Unit 6: Using asset profiles to investigate offenses
- Unit 7: Investigating an offense that is triggered by flows
- Unit 8: Using rules and building blocks
- Unit 9: Creating QRadar SIEM reports
- Unit 10: Performing advanced filtering
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.