This course covers storage concepts, you will learn step by step how to build a free ISCSI SAN with openfiler.By the end of this course you'll have a good knowledge about SAN and you will be able to implement the ISCSI SAN in a lot of projects.You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this course. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach.
- This course will be great for any one.it doesn't require any previous storage experience you just need a little experience in linux.
- This course is for normal user who want to buy a external HD and found it is expensive and has old PC can't make use of it.
- This course is for IT students to understand new technology and to help them for testing and simulating the storage types.
- This course is for IT employee who need to build a test environment but don't have enough storage to store new virtual machines or to study ( cluster with shared storage , implementation of storage , understand new technologies ).
Here is what you will learn by taking Build Your Own SAN Storage.
- Introduction about storage technologies
- SAN vs NAS
- How to install Openfiler system
- Discover features,menus and functions of each button in the management page
- How to configure storage devices
- How to create LUN and assign it to host
- ISCSI concept ( ISCSI-Target & Initiator )
- Basic concept of LVM
- Backup & Restore system configurations
- Demo from scratch to build ISCSI SAN
- How to add more protection layer by using RAID
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.