Microsoft 70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 18.11
- Language: English
- Audience: Everyone, Science & Technology Professionals
This exam is designed for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. They should have experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and an understanding of Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Microsoft Azure Active Directory. This includes experience with service descriptions, configuration options, and integrating services with existing identity management and on-premises infrastructure to support the business requirements of an organization.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.