Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 22.19
- Language: English
- Audience: Everyone, Science & Technology Professionals
This course covers the following topics in order to prepare for the exam: Install and configure servers. Configure server roles and features. Configure Hyper-V. Deploy and configure core network services. Install and administer Active Directory. Create and manage Group Policy.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.