Microsoft 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 5.03
- Language: English
- Audience: Everyone, Science & Technology Professionals
This course covers the following topics in order to prepare students for the Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure exam: how to plan and deploy a server infrastructure, design and implement network infrastructure services, design and implement network access services, design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical), and design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical).
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.