Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
- Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers
- Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server
- Red Hat Network organizations, locations, users and roles
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Puppet
- Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with Red Hat Enterprise Linux software content.
- Effectively control user access for Red Hat Satellite administration.
- Register hosts to a Red Hat Satellite server, both interactively and automatically.
- Control which packages hosts can install and which updates are propagated to hosts. Evaluate host deviations from corporate standards.
- Incorporate non-Red Hat software packages into a Red Hat Satellite framework.
- Create and populate a Puppet repository within a Red Hat Satellite framework.
- Configure hosts using Puppet.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.