We depend on our back for so many activities. Unfortunately, back problems are so common that 60-80% of adults will complain of back pain at some point in their lives. An injured or sore back can make everyday life difficult and painful. Maintaining a healthy back is vital to ensure a good quality of life and our ability to do our job. This course presents lifting rules that will help prevent back injuries, as well as preventative methods to maintain a healthy back. Strategies to prevent strains and injuries during static activities such as seated and standing work are also provided.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand lifting rules that will help prevent back injuries
- Learn preventative methods to maintain a healthy back
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.