Exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials is a major concern for organizations and employees, particularly for those who respond to medical incidents. This course teaches how to identify bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted. Employees will know how to control exposure to bloodborne pathogens and the procedures to follow in the event of an exposure incident. They will also learn how to minimize the chances of contracting HIV, HCV, and HBV by using appropriate exposure controls such as Universal Precautions, PPE, and vaccines. The course teaches how to follow procedures in an exposure plan for clean up, disinfection, decontamination, and follow up.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted
- Control exposure to the Bloodborne pathogens
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.