This course provides an overview of the requirements of OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR §1910.1200) and chemical safety information covered under the OSHA Laboratory Safety Standard (29 CFR §1910.1450). Specific elements covered include 1) chemical hazards, 2) use of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and hazard labels, and 3) chemical storage, use, and handling. The employee will learn the basic issues that will serve as a foundation for job-specific chemical safety that should be provided by the worker's supervisor. Application is intended for all employees covered under the OSHA Hazard Communication and Laboratory Safety Standards.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of the requirements of OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard
- Learn the basic issues that serve a foundation for job-specific chemical safety that should be provided by the worker's supervisor
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.