The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates all modes of transportation in the U.S. including highway, rail, air, and water and is especially concerned with hazardous materials. As part of its regulations, DOT requires general awareness and function-specific training for all Hazmat employees. This course guides the learner through information on how to correctly classify the contents of a hazardous material before packaging, marking, loading, or shipping the material.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to correctly classify the content of a hazardous material before marking, loading or shipping the material
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.