In this course employees will learn about the OSHA standards that apply to permit and non-permit confined spaces. Upon completion of this course, employees will have an understanding of the OSHA requirements to classify and enter a confined space. They will be able to recognize the dangers and hazards associated with confined spaces, the entry requirements of permit and non-permit confined spaces, and the roles and training required for workers.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the OSHA standards that apply to permit and non-permit confined spaces
- Recognize the dangers and hazards associated with confined spaces
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.