Learning to drive defensively is the best protection against becoming involved in a potentially life-threatening accident. By understanding and adhering to the safety tactics and practices, employees will be better prepared to protect themselves and their passengers. After taking this course, employees will be able to prepare a vehicle for operation, avoid distractions in a motor vehicle, develop five defensive driving tactics and practices, identify five potential accident situations, and avoid aggressive driving behavior and aggressive drivers.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn safety tactics and practices to protect themselves their passengers
- How to avoid aggressive driving behavior and aggressive drivers
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.