This course is designed to present an overview of electrical energy and the hazards of systems operating at 50-600 Volts, as well as workplace practices to prevent injuries, fires and arc flashes. This course will assist employers in meeting the training requirements of 29 CFR 1910, Subpart S, and the regulation that allows only a “qualified person” to work on or test energized electric circuit parts or equipment that carry more than 50 volts of electricity
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the hazards of systems operation 50-600 volts
- Ensure that only a “qualified person” to work or test energized electric circuit parts or equipment that carry more than 50 volts of electricity
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.