This new hire orientation provides basic information for contractors working at your company–both in an office environment or in manufacturing, laboratory, maintenance, or warehousing environments. This course focuses on important Environmental, Health and Safety information to ensure a safe and secure workplace. Included in this course is an overview of the ESH policy and philosophy. Contractors taking this course will learn their roles and responsibilities related to ESH within your company's facility and the additional training requirements for their job task. They will understand the general safety and security issues at work, the emergency procedures, and the procedures for reporting and investigating incidences.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of the ESH policy and philosophy
- Understand roles and responsibilities related to ESH within their company's facility.
- Understand the general safety and security issues at work, emergency procedures for reporting and investigating incidents
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.