Working safely at elevations can be a matter of life or death. Falls are the fourth leading cause of workplace fatalities in general industry. Working at elevated locations requires knowledge of fall hazards and fall protection equipment in order to prevent serious injury. This course introduces when and how to use fall protection equipment and the hazards associated with working at heights or on a roof.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn when and how to use fall protection equipment
- Learn about the hazards associated with working at heights or on a roof
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.