Employees who use fire extinguishers must be familiar with the general principles of their use and the hazards involved in fighting incipient-stage fires. They should also know the company's policy regarding fire extinguishers and their expected role in an emergency. Employees will learn how to properly select and use a fire extinguisher plus the critical three stages of a fire.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to properly select and use a fire extinguisher
- Learn about the three critical stages of a fire
- Know the company's policy about fire extinguishers and their expected role in an emergency
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.