This course describes the features and implementation of OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy standard (29 CFR §1910.147). The material is intended for all “affected workers” and provides the essential information for “authorized workers” to safely perform work on both electrical and non-electrical energy sources (moving/rotating, hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical, or thermal). Note that affected workers are those who operate or use equipment on which servicing or maintenance is being performed under lockout or tag-out, or whose job requires him/her to work in an area in which such servicing or maintenance is being performed. “Authorized workers” are those who actually perform the maintenance and repair activities and need to practice lockout and/or tag-out procedures.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to safely perform work on both electrical and non-electrical energy sources
- Learn the features and implementation of OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy standard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.