Workers in facilities that handle hazardous waste must be trained to comply with regulatory requirements for waste characterization, container marking and labeling, waste minimization, manifesting, transportation, emergency response, and land disposal restrictions and certification. This course provides the employee with the information necessary to carry out this task and prepares the worker for job-specific training that should be provided by the worker's supervisor.
I: At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to comply with regulatory requirements for waste characterization
- Prepare for job-specific training that will be provided by their supervisor
Subject Matter Expert
For more than a decade, 360training has developed high quality, online business and compliance training programs and tracking systems. Our more than 6000 "off-the-shelf" programs are developed and maintained by a team of experts including subject matter experts (SMEs), instructional designers, web designers, technologists, software testers, and implementation specialists. Our 2-hour harassment prevention programs bring together 360training's expertise in online instructional design and courseware development with the legal expertise of our partner law firms. The end result: a state-of-the-art learning experience delivered and tracked effortlessly
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.