The ability to hear is an important communication tool, and one that is often taken for granted. Exposure to high levels of noise can result in permanent hearing damage if proper ear protection is not taken. This course will teach employees what noise is, the sources of noise, the harmful effects of noise, how to measure noise levels and hearing damage, and how to choose and properly wear hearing protection.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn what noise is, the sources of noise and the harmful effects of noise
- Measure noise levels and hearing damage
- Choose and properly wear hearing protection
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.