Emergencies are typically very chaotic and in order to control an emergency, an Incident Command System should be in place. This course introduces members of an Emergency Response Team to the Incident Command System (ICS) so they can quickly and consistently organize emergency responders, and resources to minimize chaos and confusion. The ICS also improves the efficiency, effectiveness, and timeliness of mitigating an emergency incident.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the importance of an Incident Command System in emergency situation
- Understand how to efficiency & effectiveness and timeliness of mitigating emergency incidents
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.