Accidents occur every day in workplaces all over the United States. This course teaches those responsible how to prevent the recurrence of accidents by discovering not only what happened in an accident, but how and why it happened. Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to identify 1) the goal of accident investigation, 2) the difference between major and minor accidents, 3) direct, indirect, and root causes of accidents, and 4) basic steps in accident investigation.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to prevent the recurrence of accidents
- Identify the goal of accident investigation
- Differ between major and minor accidents
- Direct, indirect and root cause of accidents
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.