The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates all modes of transportation in the U.S. including highway, rail, air, and water and is especially concerned with hazardous materials. As part of its regulations, DOT requires general awareness and function-specific training for all Hazmat employees. It describes tasks and regulations related to the last step in preparing hazardous materials for shipment—the loading of bulk and non-bulk containers on a vehicle
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the tasks and regulations in preparing hazardous materials for shipment
- Understand how to load bulk and non-bulk containers on a vehicle
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.