This course is about the proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment (PPE) for the foot. Upon completion of this course, workers will be able to describe types of foot protection and recognize potential hazards. This course will help employees understand their responsibilities with respect to foot protection and the importance of ensuring proper fit and use.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the types of foot protection and recognize potential hazards
- Understand responsibilities to foot protection and importance of ensuring proper fit and use
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.