This course provides an overview of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and other privacy regulations relevant to insurance companies. It defines key privacy terms and concepts, and identifies best practices with regard to consumer concerns.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and other privacy regulations relevant to insurance companies
- Define key privacy terms and concepts
- Identify best practices with regard to consumer concerns
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.