Radiation exposure from use of radioactive materials can cause adverse health effects. Using exposure controls and following safe work practices help minimize radiation exposures and prevent radiation contamination of work areas and equipment. After completing this course, learners will be able to identify safety issues associated with radioisotopes commonly used in the laboratory environment, describe health hazards associated with radiation, identify exposure control methods and monitoring techniques, and follow appropriate emergency procedures.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify safety issues associated with radioisotopes commonly used in a lab environment
- Describe the health hazards associated with radiation
- Identify exposure control methods and monitoring techniques
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.