The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates all modes of transportation in the U.S. including highway, rail, air, and water and is especially concerned with hazardous materials. As part of its regulations, DOT requires general awareness and function-specific training for all Hazmat employees. This course describes the process of preparing shipping papers for hazardous materials in compliance with DOT regulatory requirements.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the process of shipping papers for hazardous materials in compliance with DOT regulatory requirements
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.