Slip, trip and fall accidents are serious business. Millions of these accidents occur each year, resulting in billions of dollars in lost-production, medical, legal, and insurance costs. This course teaches practical steps that can be taken to identify, correct, and mitigate slip, trip, and fall hazards. It also provides information to help prevent falls from lower heights and details how to report potentially hazardous maintenance-related issues.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the practical steps that can be taken to identify, correct and mitigate slip, trip and fall hazards
- Learn information to help prevent falls from lower heights
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.