The PASS UST Class C training course consists of seven primary chapters. Each chapter is followed by a short quiz. Once a student has completed all chapters and quizzes, he or she will be directed to print out an Orientation Checklist. During the student's orientation tour of the facility, the student and the manager or Class B Operator will check off each item on the list as it is identified and explained. When the Orientation Checklist has been completed, the student may print his or her UST Class C operator certificate.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.