The raw water system receives treated water, or grey water, from a water treatment plant. The incoming water is clarified to remove suspended solids and stored onsite where it is used by the service, fire, and demineralized water systems at the facility. The solids are removed, dewatered and collected for efficient removal
Describe clarification. Discuss the theory of operation. Describe the sampling process
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.