Conducting Job Interviews-Speak Effectively to Job Prospects
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
Conducting a job interview can be every bit as stressful as being interviewed for a job. A manager conducting a job interview with a prospective employee needs to know how to communicate the needs of the position as well as the value of the company. The interviewing manager must now how to present the company and engage in meaningful conversation with the job applicant. A job interview can be unnatural and awkward for both the interviewer and the interviewee. This course will teach managers how to prepare for interviews, how to ask the right questions, how to avoid the wrong questions and how to learn valuable insights on applicants in order to lead to better hiring decisions and students of this course will learn how to be completely comfortable, confident and relaxed while conducting interviews.
- Human Resource Executives.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.