Crisis Communications: Survive a Media Crisis
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 11
- Language: English
You will learn how to prepare and deliver messages to the media in a time of crisis. How to plan for press conferences, media statements, messages and sound bites will be covered. Why it is essential to prepare for a crisis before you know when or what the crisis will be. Crisis communications requires a plan that covers every aspect of message development, rehearsal and media management. This course is ideal for CEOs, PR managers, crisis managers, and anyone who is responsible for the reputation of an organizagtion.
- Business owners
- Political leaders
- PR executives
- risk managers
- crisis managers
- Investor relations executives
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.