Public Speaking Skills: Give a Great Informational Speech
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 7
- Language: English
Imagine that every time you speak, people can understand your message, remember your key points and have a good feeling about you. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can present authoritatively on any subject that is important to you or has been assigned to you?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
Anyone who has to give speeches, presentations or talks where information must be communicated
In this How to Give an Informational Speech course you will learn the following:
- How to make sure your audience is actually understanding and remembering your key messages
- How to avoid the most common blunders in other informational speeches
- How to get your audience to care about your information
- How to deliver information in an engaging an interesting manner
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.