Media Skills: How to Conduct Media Interviews
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
Imagine yourself conducting interviews with newsmakers, industry experts and colleagues and appearing confident and authoritative the whole time. Wouldn't it be nice to know how to look and sound your best and come across as a skilled interviewer anytime you have a chance to ask people questions on video or audio?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course is for journalists, aspiring journalists, PR executives and executives who have to interview industry colleagues for video or audio segments
In this How to Conduct Interviews course you will learn the following:
- How to conduct interviews with newsmakers and industry experts for video and audio programs and podcasts.
- How to appear comfortable and confident on camera
- How to prepare questions in advance
- How to rehearse using video
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.